About the trade union
We are glad to welcome you to the page of the primary trade union organization of the healthcare institution Dyatlovo Central District Hospital.
Here you can see the work of the organization, its structure. On the page are available documents that determine the work of the organization, useful information.
The trade union is …
– the certainty that they will treat you as an individual, respect your point of view, take into account your suggestions and ideas,
– obligations to preserve the protection of your rights,
– the opportunity to feel part of a cohesive team to protect their interests in all areas of your life,
– understanding that you have a large number of benefits and opportunities,
– an eraser that blurs the boundaries between the administration and the ordinary member of the trade union
Chairman of the primary trade-union organization of the healthcare institution Dyatlovo Central Regional Hospital – Makarchik Valery Vyacheslavovich.
Primary trade union organization UZ “Dyatlovskaya CRH” – an independent public organization of the trade union with the right of a legal entity, is registered in the Dyatlovo district executive committee:
has its own account in the bank, the seal of the trade union organization.
The total number of members of the trade union as of 01.01.2018 is 701 employees, the coverage of trade union membership is 100%.
The activity of the primary trade union organization is carried out according to the work plan for 2018 and is aimed at implementing the Program of the main activities of the Belarusian Trade Union of Health Workers for 2016-2020 and the Grodno Regional Organization of the Belarusian Trade Union of Health Workers for 2016-2020. The higher organization is the regional committee of the Health Workers’ Union headed by Vladislav Golyak and the republican committee of the Belorussian Republican Party headed by Chasnotyom Robert Alexandrovich.
The composition of the primary trade union organization includes 22 professional groups, which are managed by 22 professional groups. The general management of the trade groups is carried out by the trade union committee of 7 people. The committee is headed by the unreleased chairman of the trade union committee, the treasurer and the secretary are not released.
Information on the activities of the higher trade union bodies, the decisions taken by the trade union committee are communicated to the members of the trade union through the information stand “Trade Union Life”, located on the 3rd floor in the hall of the administrative building, is constantly being updated. Subscription to the newspaper “Belarusian Hour” is in progress.
Composition of the trade union committee:
1. Makarchik Valery Vyacheslavovich – chairman of the trade union committee
2. Denisik Oksana Konstantinovna – treasurer of the trade union committee
3. Zalewska Liana Eduardovna – secretary of the trade union committee
4. Komarovsky Anatoliy Vladimirovich – chairman of the public sports and recreation committee of the trade union committee
5. Lyakh Natalia Aleksandrovna – Chairman of the Public Commission of the Trade Union Committee for Cultural Mass Work and Youth Work
6. Makarchik Svetlana Nikolaevna – chairman of the public commission of the trade union committee for monitoring compliance with labor legislation and improving housing conditions.
7. Krivenia Taisia Aleksandrovna – Chairman of the Labor Protection Commission
Directions of activity of trade union of health workers:
– the consistent construction of a democratic social legal state, the preservation of stability of development, civil peace and harmony in society.
– observance of constitutional guarantees of the right to health protection, successful implementation of reforms and further development of health care in the republic.
– a steady increase in the standard of living of workers in the industry, of students and pensioners.
– strict observance of their labor rights and social guarantees.
– Creation of safe working conditions and an effective system for protecting the health of working and studying youth.
– improvement and development of social partnership.
– organizational, financial and personnel strengthening of the trade union.
– development of international cooperation with trade unions of the countries of near and far abroad.