History of development of public health services in Dyatlovo district
Noise over you summer showers, whether a snowstorm is circling, whether a crane wings fly over the fields, or in white-pink blossom the gardens are bathed – you are always unique and magical, our Dyatlovites. It seems that there is no such place in the world where streams so melodically rang, so well the skylarks sang in the sky.
Your aromatic air, saturated with pine aroma, has restored health to many people who rest and are treated at the sanatoriums “Novoyolnya” and “Radon”. And in the children’s health resort Borovichok correct their health and gain strength from all over Belarus. From quiet Shchara to the stubborn and turbulent Neman, people tirelessly praise their land. He will take the baker in the rough hands with a heavy ear, and the heart is filled with joy. The teacher will enter the bright school class, and the children’s souls will light up with the joy of knowing. The doctor will look into the patient’s eyes, and the vertex is born, hope appears, and the confidence in a happy, bright, wonderful tomorrow is strengthened.
That’s how the life in a tiny point of the globe-in the town of Dyatlovo-flows peacefully and measuredly.
Dyatlovo district is located on an area of 1.5 thousand square kilometers. This hilly territory, covered with forests, is riddled with numerous rivers: Zhoryavka, Koryavka, Pomorayka. In the old days these small rivers were deep-water and undoubtedly suitable for sailing on boats. The rivers formed the ring that closed – his Majesty the Neman! Imprisoned in the water circle of the district and became the territory on which in the 16th century the Dyatlovo Province appeared with the place Zdetel on the Djatlovka river.
Our land has long been inhabited by people. To date, their number is about 28 thousand people.
This territory is multinational: Belarusians, Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, Jews, Lithuanians, Tatars – are united by common land, history and traditions. The study of the antiquities of different primitive communal stages – matriarchy, patriarchy, early feudal relations on the Dyatlov region, allows us to conclude that the main occupation of people was agriculture, livestock, hunting and fishing. Household trades were developed. For example, near the village of Tolkuni, devices have been found that make it possible to extract iron ore. People hired bortnitstvom, bondage, weaving.
The territory of the district at different times was inhabited by tribes of Baltic, Slavic origin. The ethnic composition of the population was influenced by the Prussians and Tatars.
This kind of motley population made an impact on the district’s toponymy. Dyatlovo, Zdetel, Dekzel is a privately owned place that began its history in 1498. Years passed, centuries passed, important political processes took place, but Dyatlovo, moving from one tycoon family to another, developed and flourished. Astrozhskie, Sapieha, Radivily, Saltany – inscribed in the history of Dyatlovshchina pages, filled with bright events. Only in 1831, for participation in the uprising, the place was taken from the last owner and moved to the royal treasury of the Russian Empire.
The history of the Dyatlovites is more than wars and fires, which did not spare our town, although they sometimes left autographs of special importance after themselves. During the Northern War, in 1708, Dyatlovo was honored to receive Peter I. One can imagine Great Peter, having a rest after a long journey from Moscow to the chambers of the Radivilov Castle.
But very quickly the Russian troops left the city and it was captured by the Swedes. As a result: fighting, devastation and fire. The castle and other valuable architectural buildings were destroyed and burnt. Dyatlovo suffered greatly from the fire of 1743, nothing remained of the stone church. But already by the year 50. XVIII century and the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin, and the Castle was rebuilt. The castle was surrounded by an amazing park, where exotic plants grew, rounded lakes with beautiful bridges and pavilions were laid.
Now, next to the castle, a number of modern buildings of the RRB have grown-a stronghold of good diagnostics, methodical treatment, and a strong advisory service.
During the Polish government there was not a single medical institution on the territory of the Diatlov district. As a rule, private doctors and folk medicine men were involved in the provision of medical care. In 1939, after the reunification of Western Belarus, during 6 months of the existence of Soviet power, the following medical institutions began to operate in the region: a hospital in the city of Grozny. Dyatlovo for 40 beds, in her organization, according to the instructions of the provisional administration of Novogrudok, the doctor Guletskiy N.Ya. Medical care was rendered by medical workers of these institutions (11 doctors, 13 average medical workers).
Infectious hospital for 35 beds, dental clinic. In the village of Nakryshka, a district hospital with 25 beds opened its doors.
There were medical and dental dispensaries in g.p. Novoelnja, in the village of Okonovo – feldshersko-obstetric point. By 1941, there were 4 hospitals in the Dyatlovo district – 230 beds; 4 pharmacies; 4 PHA P and 2 outpatient clinics. To render the qualified help to the patients, 11 physicians, 3 paramedics, 6 midwives, 13 nurses, 18 nurses aspire.
According to the memories of the resident of the Yarosh district, M.K. medical assistance to the guerrillas was provided in the house on the farm of Skrundi by the doctor Latushinsky. The partisan detachment, created in the district, needed its hospital and a connected detachment. Joseph Yurievich Filidovich, a resident of the Pushcha Lipichanskaya village, helped to deploy a hospital on one of the islands, among an impassable swamp.
In December 1942, when punitive operations against partisans were carried out, the Germans demanded that I.Yu. show the way to the hospital, but he led the German detachment into an impenetrable swamp and himself died.
Lypichansky Susanin is called in the area of Filidovich I.Yu., he was put up a monument in the town of Dyatlovo.
In the former building of the Novoyelnyanskaya school two days before the beginning of the Great Patriotic War an international pioneer camp was opened, in which children from China, Korea, Bulgaria, Romania, Spain and one representative of the Negro race rested. In g.p. A new museum is opened, reflecting the fate of the children who were in the camp during the war. In 1980, former pioneers of the camp came to the area, and a memorial plaque was opened on the building of the Novoyelnyanskaya hospital.
In July 1944, as a result of prolonged fighting, g.p. Dyatlovo was liberated from the Nazi invaders. The period of restoration of municipal economy begins. The decision to manage the estate Radivilov opened a hospital. In this regard, the castle is undergoing great changes. From the arrogance of the rococo there were only arch vaults, stone niches, columns and outer greatness. The new hospital was headed by Rakovover Iosif Rakhlenovich (from 14.07 to 01.10.44).
During the formation of this medical institution, the post of head physician was occupied by Guletskii Nikolai Yakovlevich (from 01.10.44 to 05.11.48). In 1937 he graduated from the Vilna University named after Stefan Batory. During the Great Patriotic War, he headed a civil hospital in Dyatlovo. According to eyewitness Yakusheva PI: “This civil hospital, very poor, is not supplied by anyone. Doctors, led by Guletsky NL, showed exceptional resourcefulness, saving ordinary people. Guletsky, being a member of the commission for the selection of labor in Germany, saved a lot of them, rejecting them, in addition, people with gunshot wounds were treated and hid often in the hospital.
The Germans and the police often checked the hospital. The hospital was paid: 15 marks per day therapy and 25 marks – surgery (one occupation stamp was equal to 10 Soviet rubles, which also went with the Germans). The medicines that were sent to the forest by the guerrillas were purchased in various ways: they “saved” on rich patients, were concealed and purchased on the black market. At one trader, the streptocid and propanazine were exchanged for lard. Guletskiy N.Ya. He saved the doctors Gnilov and Stankevich from the prisoner of war camp. Later, Guletskiy organized a “robbery” of the hospital – this is another way to provide the guerrillas with the necessary medicines. In the years 1950-1957 gg. the post of the head physician of the hospital was occupied by Andrey Ignatievich Levkevich. Kupriyanchik Heinrich Adolfovich (from 05.02.1963 to 15.01.1973).
He led the hospital during the years of its development; Latushko Vladimir Vladimirovich (from 02.09.1971 to 31.07.1995).
Headed this institution during the construction of a new building, Anatoly Shafarevich was the head doctor of the Central Bank from 01.08.1995 to 2005.
From 2010 to 2015 the main doctor of the “Dyatlovskaya CRH” UT was Viktor Viktorovich Korotkiy.
In 1944, in the village of Mirovschina, the village of Okonovo, the village of Ozerny, Zhukovshchina village, FAPs were opened.
In 1945 The first patients were taken by Novoelnjansk hospital with 50 beds, Porech hospital with 25 beds, Lapushansky FAL.
In 1947, the medical institution was opened in the city. Kozlovshchina. Since 1951, more than 20 FAPs and outpatient clinics have been commissioned in the territory of the Diatlov district.
Since 1975, the Dyatlovo Central Hospital is gradually turning into a TMO, which includes a polyclinic for 300 visits per shift, since 1987. a new hospital for 265 beds, a hospice hospital in the city of Penza. New, gn. Kozlovshchina, FAPs and ambulance stations. Since 1975, the availability of doctors has increased from 11.4 to 26.3 in 2003. Average medical staff from 57.0 to 93.6.
All of the above indicators and data are not easy archival information. This is a huge work of people who once put on white robes, dedicated themselves to the great cause-to heal people. Looking at the place where the Dyatlovo CRH is located, you can not help realizing that this earth keeps the genetic memory of the past. Radivilov Castle, which gave the first shelter to the sick, wounded, requiring rehabilitation in 1944, subconsciously inspires faith in the strength of human and longevity.
UZ “Dyatlovskaya CRH”.
Rakovover Iosif Rakhminovich from 14.07.1944 to 01.10.1944.
Guletskiy Nikolay Yakovlevich from 1.10.1944 to 5.11.1948.
Abramyan L.N. from 5.11.1948 to 7.11.1950.
Levkevich Andrey Ignatievich from 7.11.1950 to 6.02.1957.
Bolvanovich Viktor Adamovich from 6.02.1957 to 13.02.1959
Bezrukov Pavel Fedorovich from 13.02.21959 to 26.12.1959
Filonenko Ekaterina Alexandrovna from 26.12.1959 to 5.02.1963g.
Kupriyanchik Heinrich Adolfovich from 5.02.1963 to 15.01.1971
Kolonitsky Ivan Ivanovich from 01/02/1971 to 01/09/1974.
Latushko Vladimir Vladimirovich from 02.09.1974 to 31.07.1995.
Shafarevich Anatoly Mikhailovich from 01.08.1995 to 19.08.2005
Gaydel Alexander Iosifovich from 17.11.2005 to 26.08.2010
Short Viktor Viktorovich from October 2010 to May 2015.
Maksimovich Maria Stanislavovna from June 2015 to the present.